Dublin Days

Monday, December 24, 2007

Somehow, life goes on

Today was better than yesterday; I've only cried twice. We went into town. I took Paddy with me to do some last minute shopping, and Síofra went with Daithí. Our good friend Richie's mom came over with presents for the kids, and a beautiful ornament in memory of Fionn. I'd looked for one yesterday but couldn't find anything I liked, and then I got overwhelmed in the shop and needed to go home. I'm glad we have it on the tree today, before Christmas.

Síofra and I made Santa's oatmeal cookies today. They turned out great.


I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas tomorrow. We've passed the Winter Solstice now, so brighter days are ahead. That is certain.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so good to see your lovely smile bridge

10:38 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Sometimes a little quality time with the kiddos makes everything else melt away for a little while...

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home