Dublin Days

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Old Plastic Doughnut on the Floor Trick

Yesterday evening Siofra came to me and said, "Look, I did a poop on the floor in my room!"

Now, I was skeptical, because she was very calm and cool, and aside from pooping in my shoe once when she was 3 months old, she's never done anything like this. But I decided I'd better check it out. And this is what I saw:


Right, so that DOES look a bit alarming. I went in for a closer inspection...


Relief! Yes, that is a plastic doughnut (or loaf of challah?!) from her toy food collection.

It was her first practical joke. And I'm proud.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations, siofra... some day i can picture you playing pranks on your teachers but stealing a life-size cardboard cut-out of a cartoon character bearing the teacher's resemblance and stashing it in the classroom before the teacher arrives for the day... a life of hilarity is in the cards for sure

stephen (king of hilarity) and i laughed long and hard at siofra's genius prank...

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does that make sense at all? i should do MUCH better at proofreading... sorry...

8:57 PM  
Blogger Bridget said...

Gary Marza...I love you AND your saxophone! How could I forget?

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Siofra is a chip off of the Ol' Family Block. I remember putting a Lincoln Log in the bathtub when Meghann and Patrick were bathing together as little ones. They both scrambled to get out thinking it was something else that resembles a Lincoln Log.

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home