Dublin Days

Sunday, November 18, 2007

It wasn't just gas...

Daithi has the kids out grocery shopping while I do my school planning for next week...so this'll be short:

I finally felt the baby moving yesterday, just as I was ready to call the midwives and beg them to let me come in for a quick check with the Doppler. Relief. I've felt it a few times since then, so I'm sure that it's really the baby and not weird stomach grumbles. In the baby/fruit size spectrum this little guy/gal is an avocado this week. Mmm...guacamole sounds nice right now. This pregnancy is finally beginning to seem real, and Daithi and I even had a discussion on names last night. As always, any decision we make will be top secret until the baby has arrived! (so don't ask!) But don't worry, it'll be something you'll have trouble pronouncing.

Also, check out my neato baby countdown feature at the end of this page! 169 days to go?!?! Sounds like forever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home