Dublin Days

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

What I Dreamed Last Night

I was working in an office, and I was trying to get a wireless signal on my cell phone by holding up a little bit of stripped wire (ok, technology has never been my strong point). Anyhow, it wasn't working. Then I dropped my phone under a conference table and was trying to crawl on the floor to get it, despite there being 10 people sitting around the table having a meeting.

Suddenly, a co-worker, played by Phillip Seymore Hoffman, came up to me and said, "What's your name again? Right, Bridget, I have to tell you that you may not have realized it but I am your superior and your work really isn't up to scratch."

I called him an asshole, and said to another woman in the room, "He's not my boss, is he?"

Possible Dream Analysis: Technology is prayer?? Phillip Seymore Hoffman is God???

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm... let me get out my dream analysis books-- i see...

exposed wire = fear of nudity
D-list actor as boss = feelings of superiority (aha!)
crawling under table = voyeuristic tendencies
cussing out actor playing boss = love of the color red

hmmm... i need more info. what were you wearing in the dream?


(teehee, i don't really have a dream book like the good ole days)

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Philip Seymour Hoffman? Was that the guy who shot John Lennon? Oh no, that was Mark David Chapman.

I knew he was a 3-namer? All the big ones are.

Who did Philip Seymour Hoffman shoot?

2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home