Dublin Days

Friday, February 22, 2008

A Club I Didn't Want to Belong To

Daithi and I met with the bereavement counselor again yesterday in the hospital. It was hard for me to go back into that building the first time after Fionn was born, but it's not so bad now.

Afterwards, we were coming down on the lift and there was a woman in a wheelchair in the hallway. I knew the look on her face; she was covering her eyes with her hand, she wasn't talking, she stared at a smudge on the floor, tired, frozen. She said nothing, but I knew. She was a mother whose baby had died. Like me.

1 Comments:

Blogger kokamura said...

Bridge, I just want you to know that neither myself or Eric have forgotten, or will forget, Fionn, or what you guys have gone through in losing him.

We're always here for you,

Do chara,

Kusi

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home