Dublin Days

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Dziekuje!

I'd like to give a quick word of thanks, or should I say "Dziekuje", to the growing Polish population we're lucky to have in Dublin. There are now well over 100,000 Polish living and working in Ireland, and thanks to them I've discovered this treat...


Mmmmm, tasty. I can't exactly read the ingredients label, but I'm guessing from the picture on the jar that "Salatka" (seems to mean salad) is a pickled concoction of green tomatoes, red peppers, carrots and onion. Let's just say it tastes way better than it sounds. If you see it, try it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pack a jar of Dziekuje in your bag when you come in May. sounds good.
I am counting the days!! so anxious to see you all.
loved the pictures of Siofra and Paddy.
Love you, Mom

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home