Dublin Days

Thursday, March 29, 2007

A Cup of Ambition



I'm not the sort of person who owns a lot of videos (I don't really see the point because once you've watched something once, why have it hanging around cluttering the place up?). However, I do own this on DVD, because it's simply my favorite movie. And I watched it today, for the trillionth time, and it's still brilliant. And anyhow, how can you not love Dolly Parton?




Please go out and rent it tonight. The world will be a happier place if you do. But if you simply can't wait that long, check this out...

3 Comments:

Blogger Bridget said...

SarahD...we gotta watch it together someday. Now that'd be fun. But the real question is, between you, me and Becky, which is Violet, Doralee and Judy?!?! Mmmmm...very similar to the Golden Girls comparison.

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

B
i had no idea! I must say that I am planning to take you up on your recommendation! I have not seen that movie in ages.

I can tell you that our Best of Dolly CD is the ULTIMATE clean-the-house CD. Stephen and I are even planning a trip to Dollywood... someday...

I am amazed that after all these years we are still finding new things that we have in common!

Hog-tied in Kalamazoo,
SarahD

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just downloaded the song from itunes as i ponder who's who! hA!
xo reba

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home