Dublin Days

Thursday, February 25, 2010

You


All the hope, all the expectation.
All the worries, all the excitement.
All that came before you, everything we endured, the tears we shed, the fear to look ahead.
All of that fades with every day that I spend with you. And sometimes it all makes sense.
I used to ask myself, Why me?

Now I know the answer to that question.

I sit and watch you sleep, so perfect, and sweet and miraculous. And I know that all that has passed made my heart bigger, and softer, and open.

It made me ready to love you.

3 Comments:

Blogger SarahD said...

Thank you for sharing that, B. I love you.

2:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful Bridget....remember when you were interested in journalism? would've been good!!
I am counting the day till I can hold Ciaran. and the other two.I love you.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Lucas Smith said...

Official support site for Canon inkjet printers and scanners (PIXMA, MAXIFY, imagePROGRAF, and CanoScan). Http start IJ Canon Setup Learn how to set up your printer or scanner, look up the manual for printing, scanning, and other operations, or find troubleshooting tips.

Also Check :

Download Printer Software for windows 7

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home