Dublin Days

Friday, April 25, 2008

4 years ago today...

...I looked like this. And I was chugging Gaviscon for my searing heartburn pain.

Siofra's big party is on Sunday; there will be 14 children there, and thankfully, we've hired an entertainer to do some singing and dancing with them. Hopefully this will allow the adults to have a cup of tea and a conversation?! She is so excited-she goes to bed talking about her birthday and wakes up thinking about it.

It's hard to believe it's been four years since her birth.

More later, including photos from the party...

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Yipee! I love a good kid's party -Happy 4th Siofra! I am intrigued by the entertainer...I am brainstorming for Lucy's 4's b-day party and now I am thinking that is a great idea...hmmm...have fun!

1:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Siofra!!
I am sure that you had a great Birthday party. Please have your mom tell us all about it. We are looking forward to seeing all of you this summer.
Love you,
Uncle Mike, Aunt Sarah and Conor.

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home