Dublin Days

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Because I'm so generous...

...I'll give you a laugh at my expense.

Firstly, 1st Happy Anniversary to our friends Eric and Kusi. These lucky bastards spent 4 nights in Paris to celebrate. Anyhoo, this special occasion brings me back to one year ago: heartburn, water retention, weird numb/tingly thigh (that is still not completely right), feet so swollen my shoes were like vices, and a maternity dress that got worn once (but I did manage to give it to a pregnant friend of mine here, so hopefully it got worn again).

And to think that everyone was telling me how "neat" my bump was...how I was so much smaller than with Siofra. Uh, what?!?!

Thumbs up!


6 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Hey - you go with your preggo self!! And delete that annoying spammer. :) Drives me nuts on mine...

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bridge, you look great pregnant. and he is so well worth it. so is Siofra. and so are YOU!!
it is getting warmer here today. 7 degrees.
please congratulate Kusi and Eric for me. they look so happy, and so do you and Daithi.
Love, Mom. I figured out how to print blog pictures. (Jackie did for me)

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think the thumbs up is actually the funniest part! :)
my uncle mike (infestation!) said it snowed there??!!
xo reba

4:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there....how do you post a picture along with the witty comments?

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

got your blogosphere address off the eckamura's site. i've finally get to see the face behind the coffee mug. pleased to make your aquaintance. my regards to Daithi

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aghhh i hit the publish button too soon
ask eric to relay the story about my response to the picture of daithi's height
peace and love to all
the ben

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home