Dublin Days

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Ok, Techno-phobes...

A few of my thousands of readers have expressed confusion at how to publish comments. Since I value the input of all my followers, here's a brief explanation of how to share your thoughts/praise:

1. Click on "comment."
2. Now, you can choose either "other" and put in your name, or choose "anonymous".
3. Write your witty comment.
4. Click login and publish.

I am looking forward to hundreds of comments soon!

P.S.: The Alyssa Milano pic is for Sarah and Becky...who IS the boss?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it up when it's on?

Dan

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Number One phrase uttered in our household these days-- "You are NOT the boss of me!" This is usually said by the two adults as Luna has taken to ordering us around constantly. We have great discussions about who is the boss of who (whom?). Usually she says I am the boss of everyone and I have to remind her that Papa is his own boss and she is too! Thank you Tony Danza!
I think we sat next to Scott Baio (in his adult Chachy leather jacket) the other night at the pub. What a thrill.

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home