Dublin Days

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Is it up when it's on?

Here's your chance to glimpse into the glamourous lives of the Kildee-Doolans of Dublin. I can't promise witty, insightful commentary on life, but I can share pictures and stories about the chaotic lives of me, Daithi, Siofra and Padraic. I really haven't written anything since college essays, but given my experience as a writer for the Flint Journal's teen page "Word Up!" back in 1991, I feel I am more than qualified to enter the world of blogging.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey BCK, you dark horse, it looks great. i feel less cool now having seen it, like im not in with the hip crowd!
Hope you have a good week, later dude...
P.S. you really should follow the recipe idea, you write the recipes and i could do the illustrations
Dee sta

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home